Saturday, August 21, 2010

Why, hello there!

Welcome to my new blog. It has been awhile, yes. But enough of that--here we are again. I'll be updating this site about once a week. I may upload some of my old stuff in lossless in the future. But the next few things I have ready will be new. Hope you all enjoy this new blog.

By the way, my girl is coming back sometime in December. So expect a hiatus in updating between mid December and late January. I'll be uploading something next week that should make a lot of people happy. It certainly made me happy to finally obtain it. See you all soon! :3

5 comments:

  1. Ooo, a new blog. You have three going now! You're a star! ;)

    ReplyDelete
  2. My best wishes for your blog, Problembar. Let the wonderful journey into classical music to be continued from this page.

    ReplyDelete
  3. hello Problembar... send me an e-mail. I have links for one of the lossless Delerue soundtracks you requested.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Dear friend, would be a pleasure to add my blog to their links. thank you very much. http://juliosbv.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete